Enjoy a full day tour in Spanish from Edinburgh to the Highlands and take the chance to see their breathtaking scenery. Take a glimpse of Glencoe, the Lost Valley, and of the extraordinary lakes set in the centenary woods. Take the boat cruise (optional) in Loch Ness and have the opportunity to spot one of the most popular monsters in the world. Before heading back to Edinburgh, discover the charming burgh of Pitlochry and stroll around the streets once visited by the Queen Victoria.
• A full-day trip in Spanish to Loch Ness and to the Highlands
• Catch a view of the amazing valley of Glen Coe and of the Three Sisters mountains
• Enjoy a boat cruise (optional) across the mysterious waters of Nessie
• Admire the highest mountain in the United Kingdom, the Ben Nevis
• Take a walk around the Victorian town of Pitlochry and discover its old Mill and its famous railway station
What is included
- Professional driver and guide service for ViajarPorEscocia.com.
- Guide in Spanish.
- Transportation in vehicles of 8, 16,19, 29, 37, 39, 53 or 55 seats.
High Street 190, EH1 1QX Edinburgh, United Kingdom