Heart of Scotland
Voted as the best 1-day tour in 2019, this is certainly the excursion that will discover every corner of Scotland.
Soak up culture, history and nature!!
- Get to know the most beautiful lakes in the Highlands and Mirador de la Reina,
- feel the contact of nature walking through the forests of the Highlands
- review with our guide the story of William Wallace in Stirling on Abbey Craig Hill,
- taste the local gastronomy next to the Dochart waterfalls
- be amazed by the Whisky culture in an authentic distillery from 1798 and
- end the afternoon visiting the Kelpies
Are you going to miss it?
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Thank you very much for booking your tour with us!
The meeting point is at the entrance of ST ANDREW'S HOUSE (2 Regent Road, EH1 3DG). There you'll see someone from our team with the green umbrella and our logo.
The HEART OF SCOTLAND Tour departs at 7.45 am but please go at 7.30 am so that the tour can leave on time. Punctuality is very important and the tour will always leave at your time.
Another email will be sent the day before the tour as a reminder.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Here we are waiting for you ready for your next adventure!
- Bring comfortable clothes.
- It is not necessary to bring food.
- Always wear a water resistant garment or umbrella
- Extra money for extra expenses.
● You need to be at the starting point 15 mins in advance.
● The company will not wait for the person who for reasons outside the company is not at the starting point at the indicated time.
● A minimum of 4 people is required to make the departure.
Download now the PDF with all the information related to your tour in the button below.
Already have your Edinburgh walking tour?
Don't miss the opportunity to participate in the city's most acclaimed tours. Walk in hand with our guides and let them tell you all the secrets of the Scottish capital.
Join our guided tours:
- Old City Tour
- Black Legends Tour
- Dean Village & Water of Leith
Sign up by clicking on the logo and don't miss this opportunity!