3 Day Outlander Tour from Edinburgh
Great for Outlander book and TV show enthusiasts
- Adults Departing From Edinburgh - £135
3 day tour
- Join us on this fantastic 3-day tour from South Queensferry, a 15-minute direct train ride from the centre of Edinburgh. You will experience all the most famous Outlander Filming Locations as well as some iconic Highland Scenery and Historical attractions along the way such as Culloden Battlefield and Visitor Centre.
- 8.45am Pick up from 266 George Street in Glasgow or Dalmeny Train Station at 10am.
- Visit Blackness Castle (Fort William in Outlander) for 1 hour
- Visit Midhope Castle (Lallybroch) for 20 minutes
- Visit Falkland (Inverness) for lunch for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Visit Doune Castle (Castle Leoch) for 1 hour
- 8am Pick up at 266 George Street in Glasgow and 9.30am and at Chamber Street in Edinburgh (outside the National Museum of Scotland)
- Visit Preston Mill (the mill scene) for 20 minutes
- Visit Hopetoun House (Duke of Sandringham's Residence and Paris Bedrooms) for 2 hours
- Visit Linlithgow Palace (Wentworth Prison) for 45 minutes
- Stop at the Drovers Inn for dinner
- Photo stop at Glencoe
- Check in to Highland Accommodation in Fort William (not included in the price)
- 9 am. Check out of accommodation.
- Visit the Glenfinnan Monument where Bonnie Prince Charlie arrived in Scotland. Stay here for 30 minutes
- Visit Fort Augustus where you can see Loch Ness
- Visit Culloden for 1 hour
- Visit the Clava Cairns for 15 minutes
- Make way for Edinburgh making one or 2 comfort stops along the way
- 18.30 / 7 pm Arrive back in Edinburgh.
- 8 pm Arrive back in Glasgow.
What to Bring
- Please bring a copy of your confirmation email
- Please wear closed comfortable footwear
- Please bring a light rain jacket
- Please bring cash, credit card or Historic Scotland Explorer Pass for entrance fees.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
- Dalmeny Train Station at 10am for those come from the cruise ships or staying out of town
What to Bring:
A copy of your confirmation email
A light rain jacket
Cash, credit card, or Historic Scotland Explorer Pass for entrance fees
Please wear closed, comfortable footwear
Each day on the 3-day tour lasts around 8 – 12 hours traffic depending.
Times are dependent on local traffic conditions, and Slàinte Scotland cannot be held responsible for any delays.
Slàinte Scotland cannot be held responsible for any site closures and suitable alternatives will be offered.
Tours are capped at 20 people.
This tour is not suitable for those with mobility restrictions.